Saturday, January 28, 2012

Post to myself


This looks like just another New Year resolution.


This year (maybe I need to specify 2012) I resolve(d) to write regularly. Also to be specified that since I never stopped posting in my head that I also intent(ed) and to add those posts on my blog.


January is almost over.


But in a desperate attempt at not giving up, I did reach this point of actually writing something non-work on the laptop. I so want to continue and write-because I really miss it all: the joy of sharing my crazy world with all; the support I got from friends old and new, the thrill of finding new ideas, making new friends; and the awesome feeling of learning from so many different experiences of wonderful people around.


The interaction is what I miss a lot. But what I also miss is the solace I find in putting down my thoughts in words. Because when I do, all the craziness begins to make some kind of sense, the frustrations begin to sound almost funny, the darkness actually seem to highlight the slivers of silver, and the mundane actually starts becoming a memory to cherish.


Let me try once more!

2 comments:

  1. We are waiting for you here :) Hugs and here is to a year full of posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thanks for the warm welcome. This is the part I missed most.

    ReplyDelete