It always feels like that-right after one set of Birthdays is over. I keep a lid on all wish-lists and planning till January and then it is unstoppable.
Elena's birthday is in on 16th February and she is having a fashion show.
- I'll pull of the ramp and the music.
- The food also (she wants the same menu as the last three B'days she attended).
- All the gifts on her list are beyond her age (and my budget).
- After three trips to the market, we are yet to agree on any of the options for 'return gifts'.
- The guest list is into it's third revision and all other details of the party are yet to be worked out.
- Yes but the draft for invitations is ready
- Oh-And she needs a dress to go with shocking pink leather boots.